!! Not going Anywhere !!
We are on our own on the parade but we are not going anywhere... yay
Thanks for all your support! Love, the
We are planning on opening the Hairdressing side from Tuesday 7th July, the Beauty will have to wait a bit longer for the Government to give the go ahead.
Please bear in mind we have a small team and we hope to get as many of you booked in as we possibly can following the Government guidelines.
We have put our prices up to cover the costs of the extra PPE and at this time we will not be able to honor any discounts until further notice – we will reinstate this this once the guidelines have been lifted.
Online booking is turned off until further notice.
We will be taking extra precautions and cleaning each section after every client, including everything we use, a fresh set will be ready to for the next client and so we have had to reduce the number of clients we have in at any given time and allow time for the additional cleaning.
Arrivals will be staggered so please be prompt!!
*We will require you to fill in a ‘health form’ and have your temperature taken on arrival. If you appear unwell or have a temperature we reserve the right to turn you away as we cannot put our staff at risk and be required to close the salon for 14 days.
* You will be asked to use Hand sanitizer on arrival.
*We would prefer card payments over cash so please bear that in mind.
* Please DON'T bring extra clothing like coats.
* Please DON'T bring anyone with you to your appointment. Though children can be accompanied by an adult who must oversee them keeping to the Guidelines.
* There will be no waiting area, please arrive on time and wait outside in the designated area until you are called in.
* We will not be offering drinks or magazines at the salon, please make sure you bring a drink and something to read with you.
* You will be required to wear a mask to your appointment, if you do not have one you may purchase a disposable one at the salon.
*We will be reducing the number of blowdrys at the moment so we can concentrate on getting your hair to a manageable length and fit in patch testing - these and colour consultations will be by appointment too, then we can hopefully manage to get all you lovely ladies and gents(!) back to feeling and looking as wonderful as possible.