Re-open on 3rd December
Sad to say we have to closed again. We will re-open on Thursday the 3rd of December.
We just want to say thank you so much for all your support for the last few months. Its been tough but we felt that we had everything in place to keep you all safe.
The salon Protocol will stay the same unless we are told otherwise. We have added Boxes with lids to put your jacket and bag into safely. These are cleaned after every client.
If you need to contact us please email us at
Alternatively leave us a message on the answer machine and we will get back to you.
!! Not going Anywhere !!
We are on our own on the parade but we are not going anywhere... yay
Thanks for all your support! Love, the
*We will require you to fill in a ‘health form’ and have your temperature taken on arrival. If you appear unwell or have a temperature we reserve the right to turn you away as we cannot put our staff at risk and be required to close the salon for 14 days.
* You will be asked to use Hand sanitizer on arrival.
*We would prefer card payments over cash so please bear that in mind.
* Please DON'T bring extra clothing like coats.
* Please DON'T bring anyone with you to your appointment. Though children can be accompanied by an adult who must oversee them keeping to the Guidelines.
* There will be no waiting area, please arrive on time and wait outside in the designated area until you are called in.
* We will not be offering drinks or magazines at the salon, please make sure you bring a drink and something to read with you.
* You will be required to wear a mask to your appointment, if you do not have one you may purchase a disposable one at the salon.
*We will be reducing the number of blowdrys at the moment so we can concentrate on getting your hair to a manageable length and fit in patch testing - these and colour consultations will be by appointment too, then we can hopefully manage to get all you lovely ladies and gents(!) back to feeling and looking as wonderful as possible.